26th Jul (WED, 6:30pm) Perspective: Live where you like, invest where money is.
What is your current perspective?
- Are you a first home buyer who does not have enough money for that dream home?
2. How do I make sense of all the news and noise on property market?
3. What are the pros and cons of property investment – what is right for me?
4. Perhaps there is a forest out there, larger than the trees we see?
Zoom out the lens:
Almost everyone struggles with striking the balance between their idea home vs how deep the pocket is. This is why most people have to compromise on where they live, then move to “upgrade” their home location and perhaps even “downsize” later on in life, as circumstances and preferences change. Often than not, the property (typically apartment) that most senior citizen downsize to, is a lot more expensive than the first property (house) they bought/rented so many years ago. So, why is there a smaller group of people who tend to do much better than the majority?
Zoom in onto the “what” and “how”:
In this presentation “Live where you like, invest where money is”, we’ll take a closer look at:
- How to make your dream home a reality – and get it sooner.
2. Be wary of scams and deals that are “too good to be true”.
3. Understand government incentives and “tangling carrots” – Don’t miss the forest for the trees.
4. Renter Investor – what does this mean, and does it work for you?
Seats are limited, reserve your seat today – FREE tickets for early birds!
DATE: 26-July, Wednesday
TIME: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
VENUE: Wework, 333 George St. Sydney
COST: $15 per person